Saturday, December 29, 2018

hey guys

so I know I haven't written in a while...
but things are changing really fast.
as you know I said in one of my post I was 13 well 2 years makes me 15.
and I am living a 15 life.
I'm actually in a public high school!
haft homeschooled  haft regular school.
I've had a lot happen, ( hade my first kiss, got back into karate, my karate karate instructor  died  with no reason , (bless his heart) I also knew him more than just a karate instructor but that's for another story) but the main thing is I cant help remembering my old friends.
I know there still out there.
I have lots of old friends that I'm not able to contact.... for whatever reason...
but I'm not sure if they remember me
so I wrote a song about it.
Song= do you remember me ...
Do you remember me, the black haired girl with hazel eyes?
Do you remember me, the one that never ever cried?
When the world got her down, she never seemed to frown?
Do you,Do you remember me?


I still remember you , and everything we used to do.
When you let me play with you, and you hang out with me when I was new.
You stood by my side, that's what good friends reside.
How is your little sister, is she still annoying you?
how is your little brother. is he still a young boy too!
I'm pretty sure what I used to know it's pretty long since gone but the memories we should still go on and on?
I've changed a lot That Girl You Used To Know That smiling little girl has changed a lot in what you used to seeing oh
I bet you've changed to but it mean friendships don't last. does  that mean that we're not still friends. that im just a memory?

I know it got a bit sloppy but I really miss you all so if any of you can see this plz response I miss all of you guys as always
may God bless you. and may he keep you safe...
❤ Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment