Friday, December 12, 2014

ask me

 hi people and teens I have been giving good cheer and now I can share my love with Gods wisdom with you
I just love to help people. type me a Questions and boom Answers from me.
 I got one from a friend today

dear friend
I have a big problem
I am a tomboy
Back in the past I wanted to play with boys but no one let me in but one guy
And I hade a crush on him.
Soon I moved and it kept happening
What if I have a crush on every nice boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

your friend

ok listen she made me promise not to say her name and I will not show mine.

ok and here is my answer
 dear friend
 listen girlfriend its ok.
 get over it .
it is ok to have crush or two.
my sibling has some.
just remember it not your true love.
lots of people didn't marry their crushes.
this  dos not mean you cant still have a crush
your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment