Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Time to Spread Christmas Cheer....

Today I opened many gifts and had a lot of fun.  My message is that it is not about all the gifts.  It is really about God.  Santa's real name is Saint Nick and he gave money to the poor.  That is how Santa knows if you are good or not. 

Today I decided to sing a new song I wrote for those who I love.  The song is called: "You are my favorite!"


 I got a new bible this year and it is the best gift ever. ♥








God loved the world so much that he gave his only son.  ~John 3:16 


This verse tells us that he loves us even when we mess up.  God is our ever loving father in heaven, waiting for us to come home to him.

I want you to take time to do something nice for someone you love, spread God's love. 
He loves you!

~♥Luna




2 comments:

  1. hey is kenzie i love that you are right lets thank the lord for he's the reason for our life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna,
    I love your message, you did an excellent job sharing your thoughts. I will continue to spread God's love today and all year through. Merry Christmas to you Luna and to your family as well. Please tell your mom Sara says hello.
    Thank you,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete