Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Lawn mower&life

Hey guys i learned to mow the lawn with grass cutter and i was not sure how to do it at first.
Dad made a path, i had to follow it  i did not understand and i got scared and did it my way. 
i ended up having a choppy line of grass that i had made 
i felt so bad then mom came and explained it better  i got it 
i did it mom and dad where amazed and proud and i was too
its sorta like all of Christens walk 
at first we all like no way  not gonna follow then you do someone showed you the light 
but for me well 
i have always been Christen and a bit friendly if you had happen to have a girl with black hair and freckles complement you its likely me.
i am am  13 now and i use to love standing out i still do but sometimes i hide.
 I have big dreams but i hold them back  and mostly complementing others on the good they have makes me feel better knowing that i spreed a little of Gods love everywhere i go
Some say i am too friendly and i am not too sure  

please pray for me in my troubled times and God be with you 

sincerely 

                  Luna 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you found a way to compare grass cutting with our walk as Christians! Way to go, following the light is great way to lighten our load~

    ReplyDelete